Dal and Cinde Sanders’ crew at Amazing Attractions have been producing events in the metroplex and around the country for over 20 years. We help plan and execute events from start to finish. Working with the companies and individuals to ensure their event will be forever memorable. Planning venues, dates, entertainment, décor and then executing the plan from start to finish are all services we provide.
- To produce a quality, highly visible festive atmosphere with positive, fun and outstanding events along with entertainers that are theatrically sophisticated and present a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all who participate in the festivities.
- To be a one-stop shopping provider and to provide everything needed for all events.
Daycare Program Descriptions
Seussology 101 is a very popular show performed by the Cat in the Hat’s sister – “Sister Cat”. It is a 45 minute show that promotes reading and performed mostly in rhyme. Also included is magic, music, puppets, audience participation and fun. Great for families and children ages up to about 3rd grade.
Dinomania is a show based on Dinosaurs and performed by “Safari Cinde”. It is a 45 minute show with a lot of audience participation, magic, puppets and mostly music. At the end many of the kids get up in front and are in a band led by “Baby Dinostar” (an adorable baby dinosaur puppet). Great for families and children ages up to about 3rd grade.
Pirates, Parrots and Pieces of Eight is a show that encourages reading performed by “Sea Captain Cinde”. It is about 45 minutes and has a pirate theme. It includes magic, puppets, audience participation, music and the production of a live bunny rabbit at the end. It is great for families and children ages up to about 3rd grade.
Boopsie’s Magical Day – is a fun show by “Boopsie the Clown”. It has a lot of magic, audience participation, music, puppets, physical activity and most of all fun. It is about 45 minutes and great for all ages.
Wild About Books – is a puppet show that encourages reading performance by “Safari Cinde”. It is a 45 minute show for families and children up to about 6th grade. It ends with the production of a live bunny.
The Magical Mysterious Suitcase Science Show – exciting and amazing experiments are performed are fully explained so the kids can go home and duplicate them. The 45 minute educational and entertaining program is recommended for older audiences and uses scientific principles such as Physics, Static Electricity, Mathematics, Cohesion and Adhesion, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Balance and Gravity
Dal Sanders Magical World is performed by Magician Dal Sanders. It is a 45 minute show with magic, audience participation and fun. It ends with the levitation of an audience member. It is great for families of all ages.
Professor Mago of Hogwarts – The Dean of Recruitment is visiting the muggle world looking for kids that might have a little wizard blood in them. This 45 minute show is full of fun, interactive magic that makes the kids look like they are the ones responsible for the amazing things that happen. This show encourages reading while promoting self esteem among your young audiences.
THAT’S SO RANDOM!
OK, we’ll admit it. We have done all kinds of shows in the past. We have done Magic Shows, Clown Shows, Puppet Shows, Juggler Shows and even Mime Shows but, we had NEVER done anything like this before. In fact, we’re pretty sure that no one has ever done anything like our new interactive board game using a giant game board, giant dice and members of the audience as game pieces as well as players. This delightful game is simple and easy to play for children of all ages. The crowd is divided into four groups Red, Yellow, Blue and Green and then players from each group are selected. Each team will roll the giant dice and the player who is the game piece will move square by square to the number shown. If they land on a square with an arrow, the child will move to the designated square. Once they get to where they are going, the child will get a card with either a question about favorite books or a task they must do. The simplicity and the see-sawing nature of the contest will make it exciting to demonstrate the audiences knowledge about reading
Balloon art and face painting – We provide professional face painters and balloon artists for special events like carnivals, kick off parties, wrap up parties, and other gatherings.
Strolling clowns, jugglers, stiltwalkers and magicians – We provide professional clowns, jugglers and magicians for special events like carnivals, kick off parties, wrap up parties and other gatherings
The Magical Monster Mash – A show based on the fall season and Halloween. It is not scary and is fun for all ages. Includes, magic, music, audience participation and fun.
The Magic of Santa – A show based on the Christmas season and the Winter Season. It has magic, music, audience participation and fun.
Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits – A show based on the Easter and Spring season. It has magic, music, audience participation and fun. There are live rabbits produced that the children can pet at the end.
Ask about our other feature entertainment opportunities including:
- The “Haunted Halls” – A Haunt for Hire
- The State Fair Midway and Carnival
How To Plan a Perfect Birthday Party
1. Plan ahead
- Start early, it’s attention to details that makes the difference
- Allow plenty of time to prepare, make a list and shop smart.
- Things are hectic when party-time approaches so say organized.
2. Choose A Theme
- Figure out what The Birthday Child is interested in?
- Choose an appropriate and creative theme and stick with it.
- Create festive party invitations, atmosphere, decorations, scents and music to fit the theme.
3. Create Invitations
- Written or hand made invitations are a great idea. Even if they are created on a computer with special personal touches.
- Try to make them fun and different.
- Let the Birthday Child help create the invitations
- Use your personality but don’t forget the basics like who, what when where and how.
- Tell your guests when the party starts and when it will end.
- Let your guests know what kind of attire is appropriate.
4. Choose A Location
- Home parties are the best, but sometimes the event or number of guests will call for a different location.
- When planning a party at home, make sure the neighbors are aware of the plans and can prepare for the disruption in their neighborhood for the few hours. This is especially important with parking arrangements.
- When you hold the party away from home, be sure that the planner knows exactly what you want. Follow all details step by step.
- For home parties atmosphere is important. Stick with the theme for decorations and use scented candles or simmer cinnamon and citrus on the stove for a delightful aroma.
- According to your theme and kind of party this will vary, but always have finger snacks conveniently placed throughout the flow of the setting.
- Choose foods that complement each other and will be appealing to a large group of people. If there are kids and adults make sure you have foods that both groups will like.
- Make sure you have planned enough food for everyone to be satisfied with their share.
- Don’t serve gooey, drippy or food that will stain when dropped on floors, carpets or furniture.
- Make sure you have plenty of drinks for everyone.
- Make sure you have drinks to fit your theme as well as drinks appealing to all guests.
- Make sure drinks are placed where everyone knows where they are.
- Self serve drinks are best, but if you have a server make sure you have enough so there will never be a line or waiting.
- You can never have enough ice.
- If serving liquor for the adults, remember you are responsible for the safety of your guests so do not encourage excessive drinking and do not let your guests drive while intoxicated.
7. Music, Lighting and Entertainment
- Creative lighting can contribute to the atmosphere. Replace some bulbs with colored lamps or low wattage bulbs.
- Play appropriate music softly in the background, especially as the guests arrive.
- Live kids entertainment is always a plus. It is a special touch. Live Magic, music, clowns are always entertaining and memorable.
- Make sure you book the entertainment early so you can get the best available.
- Make sure you communicate exactly what is expected with the entertainment
- Make sure you have plenty of space for seating, standing and watching as well as enough space for the performer to perform.
8. Other Things To Consider
- Parking is always a problem. Do something to try to alleviate the problem. Talk to neighbors and ask if the guests can park in front of their houses, arrange for parking in an empty lot, etc.
- Have some spot remover on hand for accidents and when they happen (because they will happen) quietly clean them up and move on.
- Scented candles and extra toilet paper is always a good extra touch in the bathrooms.
- Disposable dinnerware and tableware helps keep things clean throughout the party. There are all kinds of theme and formal disposable dinnerware and tableware available.